At NECC I developed my drinking game for vendors. Here’s one for the sessions at tech conferences…
- Take one drink every time you hear the word "millenium" or variation thereof.
- Take one drink each time someone compares 20th Century Teaching with 21st Century Learning Requirements
- Take one drink each time someone’s cell phone goes off in a session. Take two if they answer it and start talking out loud.
- Take one drink each time you hear the phrase "digital native."
- Take one drink each time you see the Panasonic Marketing Video in a presentation.
- Take two drinks each time a session for which you are waiting is cancelled.
- Take one drink every time yuo see or hear the word "PowerPoints", plural.
- Take three drinks each time a session presenter reads the bulleted points on their PowerPoint presentation – you’ll need it.