The past couple of weeks have been a blur. I realize that I haven’t posted anything in that time, which is unusual for me. While lots has happened, it’s been in bits and pieces that didn’t seem like they needed, or weren’t quite read for an entire blog post. Those events include the following:
- Rambling through Oconee County and the Mystery of Shiloh School
- The Mystery of Altamont Hotel
- First Experience at Piddler Auction
- Greenville Chorale Spring Concert
- A Quick Trip to Florida
- Blue Ghost Fireflies Excursion 2015
Now that I look at the list all typed out and everything, I think I will delve into a couple of them with a post. So, consider this just a little note to let you know that we’re still here – just incredibly busy. Busy means more material for posts, but it also means less time to write about that material.