Here are links to various files referenced in blog posts. These include Google Earth KML/KMZ files, podcasts, audio, and video files. Some of these are hosted on RandomConnections,and some are hosted off-site.
Social Networks and other Websites
- RandomConnections Flickr Photos – 70,000+ photos and counting
- RandomConnections on YouTube
- Facebook Profiles
- Tom’s Twitter – RndConnections
Audio Files and Podcasts
Google Earth Files, Maps, and Related Files
- Paddling South Carolina Rivers (KMZ) – A Google Earth file compendium of all the paddling trails and river access points in South Carolina
- Local Paddling Venues (Google Maps) – A Google Maps link featuring short out-and-back paddling trips within a couple of hours of Greenville, South Carolina. These were selected for their appeal to solo paddlers and because these locations (with a couple of exceptions) have fewer boat traffic.
View Local Paddling Venues in a larger map
- South Carolina Hauntings (KMZ) – A Google Earth file companion to John Boyanoski’s Ghosts of Upstate South Carolina. The file is also highlighted in the Google Earth Community Layer.
- Greenville History Tour (KML) – A Google Earth file based on a tour created by the Greenville County Library. The file is also highlighted in the Google Earth Community Layer. NOTE – the KML file links to images located on the library’s server. These images files have been moved, so the links are now broken. I’ll fix it when I get a chance.
- My Paddling Resume (KMZ) – A Google Earth file of my paddling trips over the years. (Seriously in need of an update.)