- Item One – 5:00 AM arrives far too early, while you are in the midst of deep sleep and a pleasant dream.
- Item Two – Your knee is still aching from confronting a rock while kayaking.
- Item Three – Your car doesn’t start due to a dead battery.
- Item Four – Food is served before your all morning staff meeting. NEVER a good sign.
- Item Five – Construction woes on two different job sites.
- Item Six – Your wife sends e-mail saying that she has not only crashed her research instrument, but an identical one at Clemson.
- Item Seven – You have to work late, and traffic is horrible.
However, it’s nothing a double-martini and a dip in the hot tub can’t cure.
3 thoughts on “A Bad Case of the Mondays”
Double martini with *how* many olives??
Minimum of three.
3 is standard for a single martini. I’m a bit jealous of the martini, but NOT the rest of Monday.